Monday, May 12, 2008

Thing #14: Getting not-so-technical with Technorati

I clicked on a link to "The World is Flat" blog, and it looks like some other groups out there in the ether are working on a challenge similar to OCL's!

In answer to the question about lifelong learning extending beyond the library, I don't know how anyone could avoid learning throughout her life. Whether it's formally or informally, a person is bound to learn something new by simply picking up a book, going to the library, attending a concert...the list is endless. Heck, I've been known to get my news through Jay Leno's monologue; and yes, I learned something!

After looking at Technocrati's list of popular blogs , I found a blog called PostSecret, which lets people anonymously post their innermost thoughts. That looks like an interesting one, and I just might have to visit it again.

No comments: