Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thing #19: Web 2.0 Awards

Through the Web 2.0 Awards website (another one I'll have to add to Del.icio.us), I found a link to judysbook.com, found under the Web 2.0 Award category, "City Guides & Reviews". From judysbook.com, I found a link to another website, couponlooker.com. That could be handy; who doesn't want to save money?!

Even though it's been blogged about, I'm going to add Pandora to my blog. What a fantastic website--another few electrons to add to my del.icio.us account!

Content Aggregation & Management--whew! That's a mouthfull. It looks like these websites help manage information found on the internet, which I'm sure business need to use.

1 comment:

Dylan said...

While you're adding links, you might consider DealTaker.com. We have TONS of coupons for over 1500 stores on our site. Let me know what you think :)