Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thing #6: More Photo Fun



Now that I've gained access to my Flickr account (I spent about 15 minutes just trying to log in--as I said in a previous post: too many accounts, too little memory), I think I might start using it more. Our tenacious HR director keeps asking me about my photos from Fiji. This just might be the place to post them!

I'm a bit confused about Flickr's blogging service. Does that link to blogger.com, or do I have to create yet another blog through Yahoo!? Am I supposed to upload the picture I took for Flickr from Flickr OR from my hard drive? Please help!

Anyway, here's a picture I took of "Woven Light, Flowing Fabric" here in the Wheeler Room of the Toms River branch. (Wouldn't you know, I had to check the title of the work; you'd think that after having given tons of library tours to 2nd graders, I'd have that title down pat--nope!)

No comments: